[thelist] a brain teaser

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Tue Sep 23 09:12:09 CDT 2003

..., I think too much, I should go and do some work.

J,

As a professor of TTMU (Think Too Much University), my feelings on this are
mutual. As long as you keep providing up-to-date relevant information to
your products and services, you'll always see a steady increase in your
traffic. However, if you end up in Vincent Flanders site
(www.webpagesthatsuck.com) you know something's wrong.

People do get saturated with too much information at every turn. That's why
vacations were invented. I think your correlation to people vs. pages is
irrelevant. That became a reality 549 years ago with the Gutenberg Bible
(1454-5). In some cases the content you create becomes expired the moment
you write it.

My two cents,

Rob.