[thelist] link borders on a MAC

Maisha Walker maisha at e-vent.org
Tue Sep 23 14:10:49 CDT 2003

Thank you for the feedback Diane!

I have heard that same feedback from others as well - an unexpected plus!
:o)

I actually implemented the code that someone on this list provided, so the
fact that you don't see the borders is a great sign.

On that note - I am on a PC and I can still use the keyboard to tab through
the links on the site. I see a faint dotted black line when I tab from link
to link.  When you try to tab through the links in a page do you see
anything similar that indicates what link you are on?

Maisha