[thelist] firewall

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 02:05:54 CDT 2003

One other thought on this. I had in the past, and still have (because I
didn't get it sorted) a requirement to watch HTTP traffic as it went
from/to my browser. I wanted to watch cookie content flow.

I settled on the proxomitron to do this when I eventually come back to
solve it, but that seems to have ceased development. Would a firewall
allow me to log such traffic do ya think in principle? And then would I be
right in thinking I'd basically need to find one that does do that
(presumably some mid-range product).

Cheers