[thelist] not being labeled spam

Ken Schaefer ken at adOpenStatic.com
Thu Sep 25 06:37:46 CDT 2003

You might want to find out *why* they think you're sending out spam. Perhaps
you, or your host, has been listed on one of the blacklists.

Alternatively, they may be running some kind of filtering (Bayesian or
otherwise) that thinks your mail is spam.

How do you know they think your mail is spam?

Cheers
Ken

From: "John Dobson" <j.dobson at find-a-part.com>
Subject: [thelist] not being labeled spam

We use Jmail for emails that we send to people that subscribe
to our services.  One problem is that some ISP's seem to think
that we are spaming, which we are not.

Each email is sent out individually, so there's no bulk BCC
issue going on here. Does anyone have any pointers as to
how we can rectify this?

TIA
John
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/