[thelist] not being labeled spam

Jcbullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 07:55:38 CDT 2003

> > You might want to find out *why* they think you're sending out spam.
Perhaps
> > you, or your host, has been listed on one of the blacklists.
> > How do you know they think your mail is spam?
>
> Our subscribers will not receive all of the emails we send them, and phone
us back tell us this, even though *so they say* they are receiving other
emails.  BTConnect in the UK seems a problem for us, for example.

Very interesting!!!! A colleague here at Dynatest got a complaint about
emails to him OCCASIONALLY bouncing... on examination the bounce was
occuring within the BT connect system as one of their ADSL servers appeared
irregularly on a spam blacklist

http://www.samspade.org/t/lookat?a=193.113.154.18

http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=193.113.154.18

If an ISP uses the blacklist? there is your answer?!

checking it for relay....
FB