[thelist] CSS: Paragraph Spacing

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Sat Sep 27 13:44:39 CDT 2003

Hello Experts,
After a long time I am back again with a question about CSS.

I am trying to control (in fact reduce) the space between any two paragraphs on
a specific page. The font size is very small relative to the space between
paragraphs, that's why I want to reduce this space. I think there is something
for this purpose in CSS, but I just can't remember it.
I have a PDF ebook about CSS. I have been looking in it but all in vain.
Any ideas about how to control the space between paragraphs?

Thank you,
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.