[thelist] Files on remote servers using PHH

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DSI/SICOR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Mon Sep 29 04:17:40 CDT 2003

Careful with security, but I'm a big fan of FileThingie (contributed to the french version, even), which enables you to manage files remotely, including editing text files.
<http://www.solitude.dk/filethingie/>

Once again, careful with security. For my own use I disabled the internal PHP login system and used a .htaccess instead, YMMV. All in all Andreas has put up a very comprehensive tool (and fully xhtml for fun ;))

HTH
stef