[thelist] [the list] CSS problem with IE

Austin Harris austin at dotmail.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 11:12:47 CDT 2003

Sorry for the short answer last time Chris, many thanks for the
response.

Seems to have fixed it in XP but not OSX versions of IE. (I don't have
a windows machine in the house).

Having searched a bit more it seems to be a known issue, now just have
to work out how to work round it, (if at all as everyone seems agreed
that IE5 is useless on OS X...