SEO was: Re: [thelist] PHP and Search Engine Bots.

Raditha Dissanayake jabber at raditha.com
Fri Oct 3 22:06:12 CDT 2003

Hi,
Agree with almost all of this except the bit about the tables. Most of
my sites get good rankings on relevent keywords but i use tables quite
often. But i think i know why you said not to use tables: it's probably
because lots of wysiwyg editors create huge cascading table structures
that push your relevent content to the bottom.

best regards
raditha

--
Raditha Dissanayake.