[thelist] Development Environment

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 6 16:05:21 CDT 2003

Hi...

The site www.sourceforge.net, and www.collab.net allow you to develop
applications in a distributed manner. Aside from collab, (and the cost that
they charge!!!!) does anyone know of a solution that offers the developer
different systems/Operating Systems and the ability to build/test my app on
the various systems.

I don't really want to buy different machines and all the configuration,
etc....

Thanks

Bruce Douglas
bedouglas at earthlink.net
(925) 866-2790

ps. If I find anybody that does this, does anybody else need the
information!!