[thelist] What does this mean?

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Tue Oct 7 16:56:33 CDT 2003

I got the following message in my inbox (see below). I have gotten this
message before when I insert a link using the - Insert Hyperlink<From IE
Window - option in Entourage.  Am I not allowed to insert links and post to
the List?  This time I was just replying to a topic that had a hyperlink in
it already.  Each of the times I got this message in the past, my post was
rejected, what gives?

Below is a copy of the message in my inbox:

Your mail to 'thelist' with the subject

    Re: [thelist] [CSS] background quandry

The reason it is being held:

    Message has implicit destination

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

http://lists.evolt.org/mailman/confirm/thelist/9fae0b29c41ac8b88d0d1c7ca5e46
0a6db01ac8b