[thelist] Linux for development?

Bill Haenel mail at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Oct 8 15:46:04 CDT 2003

I bounce back and forth tween win/linux.

I would probably go completely linux if it wasn't for my multiple
monitor setup. I use a Matrox G400 dual head video card, and ever since
I installed it I get random freezes and crashes under Linux (both Gnome
& KDE). I think it's some problem with the driver and X. It's a real
drag.

I would perhaps never use Windows again if it weren't for that little
problem. The main reason I like it so much is all of the really good
tools that are available specifically for folks like us under Linux.

BH