[thelist] Photo CD Viewing Software?

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Wed Oct 8 20:33:53 CDT 2003

Message from Gina Anderson (10/8/2003 09:19 PM)
>Hi all,
>
>Got any good recommendations for a free or very cheap (-$20) program that
>will allow a non-techie to view photos on a CD with no program installation
>on the user end?

Hi Gina,

There's some software that allows you to (quite) easily create "photo
albums" which can be burnt to CD.

Diji Album (http://www.xequte.com/dijialbum/) by xequte is one. They've
supposedly also got another tool that will allow you to make the cd
readable in dvd machines.

There are probably others. Would be interested in seeing what others on
thelist have came across as I know there're several photography buffs out
there.

regards.
-marc

--
Carnival 2003 in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/