[thelist] Web Development -- Presentation vs. Content

Jorah Lavin madstone at madstone.net
Thu Oct 9 03:59:45 CDT 2003

At 09:44 10/09/03 +0100, Andy Budd wrote:
>  (If anybody knows a good, flexible but easy to learn/use CSM, please let
> me know).

Would this be easy to learn/use on the end-user's side (the content
provider doing the updating) or on the server/installation/setup side?

I'm a content provider and site manager on our intranet at work, one part
of which is run on Microsoft's CMS, and it is easy enough to teach anyone
comfortable with MS Word to update content.

-Jorah