[thelist] why doth i hate css? let me count the ways.

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Fri Oct 10 13:00:17 CDT 2003

This is all kind of pointless, it is what it is, and that's all there is to
it.  Learn it or leave it, right?  It is "complicated" just as everything
else is complicated to someone else, in some other way.  It's just a matter
of learning CSS, by any means.  I am just learning how to implement CSS in
sites I build, and I  am a little thrown by the way it works too.  All I
know is that I HAVE to learn to do it the way it has to be done, because
there is no other way to do it...yet.

--
Jono Young
Designer/Illustrator