[thelist] Image not appearing in browser window

Nan Harbison nansmith at heritageconcord.org
Mon Oct 13 16:46:47 CDT 2003

Hello folks,

I have a very strange problem. I have an image with the
name of a school at the top of the page. When I look at it
on my own computer, it does not show, and if I look at the
source, there is the table cell where the image is, but
there is nothing in that table cell. This is happening in
IE and NN.
Here is the address:
http://colonial.net/schoolweb/cmsweb/test2/index2.php

and here is my screen shot of it:
http://colonial.net/schoolweb/cmsweb/test2/screenshot.htm

When I ask other people to look at it, it is there on
their computers. I think this started to happen after I
got some Windows updates from Microsoft, but I am not sure
it is related. Has anyone ever heard of this? And more
importantly, does anyone know what I can do about it? The
image should be right above the line that says 'blue bar'.

I have created other sites with the same kind of image at
the top and I **CAN** see those just fine.
So what is the problem with this one? It is driving me
crazy.

TIA,
Nan