[thelist] Image not appearing in browser window SOLVED

Nan Harbison nansmith at heritageconcord.org
Mon Oct 13 18:48:53 CDT 2003

Okay, this came to me while I was sipping a glass of wine
watching the news after totally blowing a gasket over this
thing. The whole problem was caused because I had named
the image banner.jpg. So I think my ISP was preventing it
from showing, it was stripping that image tag off of the
page.
I have renamed it, you can see it here:
http://colonial.net/schoolweb/cmsweb/test2/index.php

How is that for stupid? Are any annoying banner ads
actually still calling themselves banner dot anything?
Maybe my ISP (Earthlink) still has this old rule and has
never removed it.
Thanks for your help Paul.
Nan