[thelist] Looking for hosting recommendation - Ontario, Canada

John C Bullas (TRG: Univ of Southampton) jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 02:52:01 CDT 2003

At 06:17 AM 15-10-03, Miles Tillinger wrote:
>I've used Experthost.com in Canada for many years with no problems.  The
>hosted site doesn't do a huge amount of traffic and the price fits just
>right.  Support is also good and promptly dealt with...

I have 10+ sites hosted by easily.co.uk including a pretty busy one

Though UK based I cannot criticize their rates nor their service,
PHP supported, .htaccess, cgi, SSI  excellent, webmail redirection, masking
etc etc etc

If you buy through them via this link I even get a few $$$s
http://easily.co.uk/index.php3?ewnagent=f2a9360c2ba985e72481185cb19a0552

or via here is you don't want to help a poor PhD student ;)
http://www.easily.co.uk

FB