[thelist] site check - browser

Simon Perry simon.perry at si-designs.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 08:32:18 CDT 2003

> Hi All
>
> I have just changed part of a navigation system and wonder if you could
kindly
> give the site a browser check :)  I think most of the county issues whave
been
> addressed from a previous check but do let me know if there is a blatant
cock
> up.
> http://www.businessa2z.co.uk/index.php
>
> I'd aslo be interested to know if there are any browser time lag issues.

Hi Andrew,

Gald to see St Albans is sorted :-)

I know you didn't ask but... you seem to have some cross browser rendering
issues. I have checked under win XP Opera 7.2, Mozilla 1.5b and IE 6 sp2 and
only Opera appears to render the page as I would image you intended. Your
DTD type may cause isses as it will put some browsers into quirks mode, I
also spotted that the page souce is not valid HTML 4.01 Transitional
markup[1] which may also cause problems.

Regards

Simon

[1]
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.businessa2z.co.uk%2Findex.php