[thelist] Multiple domain hosting

mlist at dakic.com mlist at dakic.com
Thu Oct 16 09:12:49 CDT 2003

 Hello list,

 I need to make more or less same site on 5 domains, what are the issues
involved when you want to host them on same account. Do I need to search
for multiple domain hosting provider? Someone recomended that I use
godaddy.com to register domain so I can be in control of it. Can then it
point to subfolder on my site?

 What are your recomendations for registering domain?

 Thanks

 Kind regards,
 Zeljko Dakic

'Creating better business in economy of ideas'
Complete online solutions, software development services and consulting
Home: http://www.dakic.com        Weblog: http://dakic.com/dlog