[thelist] Dreamweaver Template issue...

Chris George cgeorge at basecorp.com
Fri Oct 17 14:05:13 CDT 2003

LOL ok, apparently this is what happens when there's a 2 hour delay
getting my message to the list (I blame out Exchange server! Bah!). I
figured it out. I need to "Make attribute editable" and stick in the
default. Then when I need the addon code, I just choose Modify -->
Template Properties and plug in the new code at the end. I got it now.
:-P

Took me a few tries, mind you. The terminology for "Attribute" and
"label", especially in the context of how the dropdowns are populated is
confusing at best.

But I digress. All fixed, and I'm sorry for sharing my inner monologue
with thelist. :-P

Chris.