[thelist] No Color on Visited Links REPLY2

Randy Pearson randyp at cycla.com
Sun Oct 19 16:27:01 CDT 2003

>> excuse please?

You missed the point of my situation. I have <a>'s inside of text of unknown
color. For example:

paragraph.</p>

I want the link's color to simply become the color of the rest of the
paragraph, without having to know in advance what that color will be. IOW, I
want to specify that the link inherits whatever color it's surrounding text
is once it has been visited.

There can be an arbitrary number of different colors in play (but not blue),
and I want all the links to behave in this same manner, no matter the color
scheme in which they happen to reside.

-- Randy