[thelist] Opening StarOffice (*.sdw) documents in Word

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 13:28:00 CDT 2003

At 18:22 20/10/2003, fstorr wrote:
>Hi all
>
>I've got a requirement to open some *.sdw documents (googling seems to say
>they're StarOffice docs) in Word (either 97 or XP).  I've had a good
>search around and can't seem to see anything that's going

Star office is here: ( A Sun product)
http://wwws.sun.com/software/star/staroffice/

Academic...?..... If you are a student, researcher, staff, or faculty
member you can download StarOffice for free from Sun's Software Download
Center. Login into the Sun Software Download Center by using your user name
and password. If you do not have a user name or password for the Sun
Software Download Center please register.

........you might just get hooked!

FB