[thelist] Web Audio: Converting from CDA to Real Audio

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Tue Oct 21 12:35:38 CDT 2003

I have my client's CD with audio tracks in CDA "format", which she
wants on her website.

I plan on converting them to Real Audio .ra format for that. I assume
I'll also want to convert them to the other popular Windows Media
format, .wma. I don't think we'll post MP3's though.

My question is what windows software do people like for making these
conversions? I've googled and of course found a lot of answers, but
I'd appreciate the list's own recommendations.

Thanks all.