[thelist] Web Audio: Converting from CDA to Real Audio

Warbasse Design - Info info at warbassedesign.com
Tue Oct 21 13:47:30 CDT 2003

Hi Bob,

I do this type of conversion a lot for a radio show (interviews) that I do
at www.warbassedesign.com > click radio.

The software I use is to record / mix and convert is called Internet Audio
Mix by Acoustica http://www.acoustica.com/  It allows you to "save files as
.rm" which is a nice feature.  You can also use Real Producer to achieve.
Hope that helps.

Best,
Philip Warbasse
www.clickcall.biz