[thelist] quick free tip

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Tue Oct 21 14:17:08 CDT 2003

Hi list,

Free tip for ya...

<tip type="Displaying Unique Records" author="Rob.Smith">
	Hi list, I've been 'recording' our users activity
	on our Intranet for the past week; works much like
	a clock in/clock out system. Anyway, there are multiple
	entries by user x and shows what page they've accessed.

	Instead of coming up with some complicated while loop
	that hides the duplicates, place "Distinct" in the
	Query. For example:

		"SELECT DISTINCT field_1, field_2 FROM tblMine"

	Enjoy! It saved me a few hours, perhaps it'll do the
	same for you.
</tip>

Rob.Smith