[thelist] CourseBuilder help

Iva Koberg iva at koberg.com
Tue Oct 21 19:23:05 CDT 2003

>I have to build a multiple-page multiple-choice quiz... Does
>anyone have
>any pointers on how to go about this?

Chris-
What is the question you have? I worked for MM on the CourseBuilder team
a few years back and could help, but am not sure what you're asking
exactly. Are you trying to track interactions across multiple pages? If
so, what are you using for tracking on the back end? If it's all client
side, you could write the scores to a frame
<http://www.macromedia.com/support/coursebuilder/scoring/multi_page_trac
k/index.html> or, I suppose, you could mimic multiple pages by showing
and hiding sequenced divs.

best,

Iva A. Koberg
www.livestoryboard.com