[thelist] web opportunity/partnership....

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 22 10:50:13 CDT 2003

Hi...

(If this is not an appropriate place for this, let us know!!!! We're not
sure if this mailing list can be used for this kind of posting.)

We're looking for someone that we can partner with for the development of a
prototype business. This will be a true partnership, not a contract
opportunity. We are looking to create a quick site for an online software
development incubator. Users will have access to
hosting/managing/building/testing their applications on our servers.

We're looking for someone who has the skills to create the portal/site. We
already have a number of servers with underlying support hardware, and
support applications, etc...

The application/portal will mimic to a large degree the sites of
www.collabnet.com, www.sourceast.com, and www.sourceforge.net.

You should be able to create applications that utilize
apache/linux/perl/jscript/php/etc... Your work should be
clean/fast/thorough...

For further information, please submit an email with your
qualifications/resume.

The selected developer(s) will be actual partners in this venture

thank you....

-bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net
(925) 866-2790