[thelist] web opportunity/partnership....

Boris Mann boris at bmannconsulting.com
Wed Oct 22 12:00:06 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 11:50 AM, bruce wrote:

> We're looking for someone who has the skills to create the
> portal/site. We
> already have a number of servers with underlying support hardware, and
> support applications, etc...
>
> The application/portal will mimic to a large degree the sites of
> www.collabnet.com, www.sourceast.com, and www.sourceforge.net.
>
> You should be able to create applications that utilize
> apache/linux/perl/jscript/php/etc... Your work should be
> clean/fast/thorough...

You mean duplicating GForge?

http://gforge.org/

"GForge is an Open Source collaborative software development tool,
which allows you to organize and manage any number of software
development projects. It's perfect for managing large teams of software
engineers and/or engineers scattered among multiple locations. "

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bmannconsulting.com