[thelist] web opportunity/partnership....

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 22 19:39:40 CDT 2003

Boris,

No. We're envisioning something that will be considerable more than
Gforge/SourceForge. We're actually comtemplating letting the developer
access/develop/test the apps on our servers... Kind of an extended resource
sharing model....

Essentially, an online Software Incubator Development platform/environment.

Let us know if you're interested in the Partnership. If you are, let's do it
offline. Let us know your contact information...

Regards,

Bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net