[thelist] Client Education

Tarrant Costelloe taz at madfolk.com
Thu Oct 23 09:48:35 CDT 2003

Not the most friendly way however we firstly ask them for three URL's of
existing websites they like the look and feel off and then charge them a
previously agreed $amount for every concept designed of which they don't
accept. You soon see those hundreds of "But what about" comments
nervously disappearing and thus covering the costs of our developers
time and headache breaks.

Every time so far the client has actually been very happy with the
outcome and glad in the end they listened to advice given to them in
meetings.

Regards,

Tarrant Costelloe
Technical Director