[thelist] Stand Banner/Button Sizes

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Thu Oct 23 12:22:05 CDT 2003

Here's a link to AOL's standard ad specs:
<http://advisor.aol.com/ad_specs/>

Generally a standard ad sizes would be 468 x 60 pixels or 120x60 for smaller
sizes, and an icon generally would be 60 x 60 pixels, although some are
larger.  I am not sure if there are really any definite standards sizes
since all sites tend to be built a bit differently, which allows different
amounts of space.   I try to allow for ads that are 468x60, 234x60, and
120x60 when designing a site that needs ad space.