[thelist] Three Interdependant Select Boxes

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 14:55:43 CDT 2003

--- Feingold Josh S <Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov> wrote:
> Does anyone have a good Javascript to allow me to create THREE
> interdependant select boxes from rows in a database.  So when you
> choose the first column, the applicable options from column two are

> offered as options, and when you choose the second select box
> option, the third select box is populated with the appropriate
> options.

http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/dynamicoptionlist/

He presents an excellent way to go about it.

HTH

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

"The fun you can have with a bunch of old rocks and a can of yellow paint." (Bonzana Bunny, 1959)