[thelist] Python Web Scripting with Zope

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Fri Oct 24 09:30:40 CDT 2003

[Jason Handby wrote (jasonh at corestar.co.uk) on 10/24/03 3:26 AM]

> I'd be interested to see links to them. The Zope website can still only list
> a very few example sites; pretty much the same number as when I looked a
> year or so ago. And, given that they make the thing, you would have thought
> they would be falling over themselves to list every example they knew about.

Zope.org is a little out of date IMO. Here are a few

Boston.com

And this long list: http://plone.org/about/sites

<-->
george donnelly ~ http://www.zettai.net/ ~ "Quality Zope Hosting"
Shared and Dedicated Zope Hosting ~ Zope Servers ~ Zope Websites
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet ~ ICQ: 51907738 ~ Sales (USA): 1-866-967-3669

Sent using the Entourage X Test Drive.