[thelist] Pro Associatoions and Insurance

Jennifer.Gillespie at fitchratings.com Jennifer.Gillespie at fitchratings.com
Fri Oct 24 13:43:59 CDT 2003

For New Yorkers there's HIP through Working Today/Freelancers Union.  In
the past I've used them with no problems.  I haven't looked around the site
much, but they may be associated with other similiar organizations.

http://www.workingtoday.org/

HTH

Jennifer

Confidentiality Notice:  The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is confidential and for the use of the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete this e-mail.  Unauthorized use, reliance, disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail, or any similar action, is prohibited.