[thelist] [OT] Breaking Google...

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 02:01:16 CDT 2003

At 21:14 24/10/2003, Daniel Fascia wrote:
>John C Bullas wrote:
>

>>>I've tested in Konqueror, Mozilla and Firebird on my Red Hat 9
>>>machine but nothing happened, it seems that this is a IE stuff (don't
>>>ask me how...)
>>

>>I agree
>>
>>FB
>>

>>>Did you see any JS in the document source?
>>>
>>>Best regards,
>>>
>>>         Rodrigo Fonseca.
>
>geeks the lot of ya.

Thanks.... < said in a Garth Elgar stylee>.... " we like to play"...

BTW the first artificial dye was discovered by a man trying to find a means
of manufacturing artificial quinine ;) .... tinkering has produced a lot of
good stuff, but also a blown up nuclear reactor and a crashed Tupulov TU144
(sp?) or two ;)