[thelist] mailing lists for developers/contractors - finding more opportunities

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 27 12:37:37 CST 2003

hi...

since we've been searching for ways to find contracts...(with almost no
luck!!!) we're curious.. and thought we'd ask the list... would there be any
interest in a mailing list/site.. devoted to sharing
tools/resources/contacts/etc.. to find contracts and to meet the
contracts...

i gotta believe that there's a need/desire/use for something like this...
provided it's really useful, and not overrun with spam...

if you feel there's a need for something like this, let me know what you'd
like it to be/what you'd like it to have/what you might like to get from
it...

let me know...

thanks...

Bruce Douglas