[thelist] HomeSite 5/Access Violation?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 12:52:35 CST 2003

--- headlemur <headlemur at cox.net> wrote:
> Memory error...memory leaking programs.

> Homesite needs a lot of memory to run. If you have auto backup
> running, this figure goes up again.

Darn..not sure what I can do to fix that. Don't have auto backup
running. I do reboot each session (since I have to shut down and lock
up my laptop). The first thing I get in the morning when I fire up HS
is "System Error" - and it just goes from there. I do run both
PhotoShop and Fireworks..maybe one of those is the culprit, but they
aren't running all the time.

> But despite all of that you will have to poke my eyes out, steal my
> machines and lock me in a small room before you will pry Homesite
> out of my hands.

LOL - Amen! I'm still using it with the error, just need to find some
way to fix it.

Thanks

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

"I'll ho ho and ha ha you!" (Daffy Duck)