[thelist] [sql] selecting multiple distinct columns

Joshua Hmielowski jhmielowski at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 23:41:27 CST 2003

Yes Joiny thing indeed. That is what you need.
However,, I wish I could help. Have not done one myself.

but this always helps if you are using PHP/mysql.

The manual can probably answer 90% of your questions...
*
* PHP Manual. www.php.net/manual
* MySQL Manual: www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter