[thelist] Hide status message during a:hover

Scott Blanchard octigonuser at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 13:34:09 CST 2003

I have some javascript functions attached to an <a> tag. I do not want the
browser to display the javascript function name in the status bar of the
browser for security purposes. Is there a way to hide this for these links?

<%=request("contentid")%>);">

I could just remove the href and use onclick, but that does not work well in
Mozilla and I have to add cursor :hand in css