[thelist] OT: HTML Emails

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Fri Oct 31 16:04:15 CST 2003

I wouldn't charge any differently than you would to build a regulate HTML
index page.  If you do other HTML work just charge the same as all other
projects.  I do believe that HTML email are easier than HTML pages, because
email HTM is so much more limited.  You can only do about half as much with
HTML email as you can with an HTML page, so it should* take less time.

--
Jono Young
Designer/Illustrator