[thelist] Marketer/Marketing Advice

Ken Moore psm2713 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 07:41:50 CST 2003

Hi all,

I need some advice marketing advice. I have developed some website-based
services for insurance agents. The agents that have the services think that
they are great and that they will very much help the bottom line.

The problem is that I cannot sell foot warmers to Eskimos. I need someone to
do the marketing. There is a very great income potential for the right
company or person.

Where do I go to look for someone or some company that can do that?

You can answer either on or off of the list at psm2713 at hotmail.com

TIA,

Ken