[thelist] Marketer/Marketing Advice

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Mon Nov 3 09:13:41 CST 2003

Finding salespeople is hard. I've tried find someone to do some selling for
me as well, with little success. I've posted to mailing lists, advertised on
a local jobs board, and tried spreading the word through my "network." I got
a few nibbles, but no one bit.

The problem is the level of risk involved. What you have to do is sell
(there's that four-letter word again) someone that the potential you are
offering is worth the risk they'll have to take. Like I say, I haven't been
able to do that yet, but you may have something that has more potential than
what I was trying to sell.

Let us know how it goes...

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer