[thelist] OT: Photoshop won't open

Steve Abaffy sabaffy at mswebdevelopment.com
Mon Nov 3 17:31:48 CST 2003

Hello,

	I apologize for the off topic question, but I am at my wits end. When I try
to open photoshop 7.0, which has been working fine for the past year or so,
it gets to the loading brushes then whatever the next thing is I don't know,
because as soon as it starts to do it the program shuts down as if has run
into an unrecoverable error. So I uninstalled it, and reinstalled it with no
change in behaviour. I then tried to apply the 7.0.1 upgrade but it does not
recognize that photoshop is even loaded on the machine. Any help as to why
this might be happening would be appreciated.

Thank you