[thelist] OT: Photoshop won't open

Nan Harbison nansmith at heritageconcord.org
Mon Nov 3 17:42:46 CST 2003

Steve,
Did you try uninstalling it and reinstalling it? This
happened to me once with a program, I called tech support,
they suggested doing this, and it worked. I forget what
program it was, I don't think it was PS, but it is worth a
try.
Nan

Behalf Of J. Anthony Peth
Subject: Re: [thelist] OT: Photoshop won't open

Have you done anything different with fonts lately?

Tony

> From: Steve Abaffy <sabaffy at mswebdevelopment.com>
> Subject: [thelist] OT: Photoshop won't open
>
> Hello,
>
> I apologize for the off topic question, but I am at my
wits end. When I try
> to open photoshop 7.0, which has been working fine for
the past year or so,
> it gets to the loading brushes then whatever the next
thing is I don't know,
> because as soon as it starts to do it the program shuts
down as if has run
> into an unrecoverable error. So I uninstalled it, and
reinstalled it with no
> change in behaviour. I then tried to apply the 7.0.1
upgrade but it does not
> recognize that photoshop is even loaded on the machine.
Any help as to why