[thelist] OT: Photoshop won't open

Boerner, Brian J brian.j.boerner at lmco.com
Mon Nov 3 20:19:50 CST 2003

maybe this is obvious?
windows PS users only : whenever PS is giving me a headache it's usually
related to temp files

especially if you had a crash or two on huge files, every once in a
while check it out - the temps don't get deleted unless you have a
normal quit out of the program, and the file sizes can eat monsterous
portions of RAM