[thelist] Protecting Portfolio Images Online

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Wed Nov 5 09:49:32 CST 2003

Damien COLA on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 9:46 AM said:

: And the link, I am sorry but although it's good to say once that
: NO VISUAL can be protected when put on the web, it's boring to
: see people writing whole pages about that and other people
: relaying the links.. That's not good information, it's just
: mental masturbation.

Damien,

You're entitled to your opinion.  I however find it boring to see
repetitive questions that have been answered on numerous occasions
and even in concurrent threads (see "hiding html source" from today
and yesterday).  I also happen to think the head lemur's article on
hiding source is not only "good information", it's The Only
Information on the subject that is useful.  Take it, leave it, or
mentally masturbate with it as you please.

-Stephen Caudill
http://www.mechavox.com/