[thelist] (OT) Stylesheet based on URL

John Dobson j.dobson at find-a-part.com
Thu Nov 6 04:41:33 CST 2003

> I am trying to figure out a way to "skin" the same site for each client
> that logs in. The app is B2B and each client company has their own
> "personalised" url eg.

I'm not sure that it is the best way of doing this but we have different styles dependant on different subdomains, it could look for any string in the URL

HTH

John

the script I'm using is ASP:

URLString = request.servervariables("HTTP_HOST")
if instr(1,URLString, "subdomain1",1)>0 then
	response.write("<LINK REL=""stylesheet"" TYPE=""text/css"" HREF=""subdomain1.css"">" & vbcrlf)
else
	response.write("<LINK REL=""stylesheet"" TYPE=""text/css"" HREF=""default.css"">" & vbcrlf)
End If