[thelist] Protecting Portfolio Images Online

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Thu Nov 6 09:12:58 CST 2003

Paul,

Thanks for the link, that is one of the most useful tips I have seen here
yet!  By changing the word "term" in the URL, to another word, I can find
eVolt's archived threads on Google about the subject of my choice.

For Instance I changed your provided URL:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=active&q=%27+term+
%27+site%3Alists.evolt.org&btnG=Google+Search

To this URL:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=active&q=%27+webho
sting+%27+site%3Alists.evolt.org&btnG=Google+Search

And found TONS of info about webhosting from past eVolt threads...AWESOME!

Thanks
--
Jono Young
Designer/Illustrator