[thelist] Windows IE folding my page

Stewart & Company contact at stewartandcompany.net
Fri Nov 7 07:27:10 CST 2003

Hi Chris,

I took a look and can't figure out why it's doing that.  On my machine
they don't line up (IE 6, XP, 1024x768).

At 1024x768, your menu text doesn't line up with the background.  This
is easily fixed if you put an absolute value to the left position.  Your
CSS should be:

#dept1 { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 25px; }
#dept2 { position: absolute; top: 40px; left: 25px; }
#dept3 { position: absolute; top: 80px; left: 25px; }

Or something of that nature.

On a side note: You may want to make the font bigger.  I had a horrible
time reading the print.

HTH,
Will